World leader in avionics equipment and services focused on providing end-to-end data solutions for business jet, commercial airline, and military segments.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll be doing:
- Design electronic devices that achieve all defined product requirements (including unit cost targets)
- Careful consideration for Design for Manufacture / Assembly / Service.
- Ensure that development projects follow the defined New Product Development process and are driven to completion
- Develop comprehensive user facing documentation
- Contribute to the Hardware Product Roadmaps
What you'll need:
- Design of microcontroller electronic and/or power electronic PCBAs.
- Designing PCBs with Altium Designer
- Leading a team of Engineers is desirable
- Experience/familiarity with FPGAs
- Embedded Linux and also some programming (Python, C/C++) experience
- Mechanical design experience
- Experience in Solidworks is desirable
What's on offer:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package