Are your dice still rolling to find that perfect job that will make you hit the jackpot?
Join a world leader in networked table game solutions and change how the game is played with innovations in technology.
The company is located in Gold Coast, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a market leader in table games automation solutions across global gaming markets.
- Enjoy flexibility and interesting work within a small local team.
- Competitive pay and benefits based on skills and experience.
- International work travel
What you’ll do:
- Prepare & Maintain Manufacturing CAD drawings & Models 2D & 3D (Solidworks & AutoCad)
- Prepare & Maintain BOMs, Production Work Instructions and Specifications
- Manage our valued contract manufacturers and suppliers.
- Provide relevant support to the client’s technical teams in the USA and Asia
- Facilitate new product introductions, including training, field maintenance and troubleshooting
- Develop & implement production cost reduction programs
What you’ll need:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong CAD skills - Solidworks including PDM
- Manufacturing/Production experience
- General MS Office skills including Word, Excel, MS Project, etc.
- Well organised and has extensive experience, common sense, and initiative
- The ability to communicate clearly and in a timely manner
- A valid Australian driver’s license and a permanent right to reside and work in Australia
- Willingness and ability to travel within Australia and overseas, if required
Nice to have:
- Experience in Keyshot, Labview, Altium and Arena
Don’t wait for your luck to kick in. APPLY Now!