Join an award-winning international leader in the design and development of innovative products.
Be the project owner and lead mechanical engineer on different multidisciplinary projects. Bring new products to life from concept through to production.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
• Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career
• Work with the latest technologies and methodologies
• Great team culture and employee benefits
• Flexible working environment
What you'll need:
• Experience in designing mechanical products, components and systems in a regulated industry.
• Proven/demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary projects.
• Design and engineering calculations.
• Design for manufacturing experience across various processes, including injection moulding, die casting, and sheet metal processes.
• Experience incorporating electronic assemblies. Understanding of electronics layouts and specification of electro-mechanical components.
• 8+ years experience.
• Workshop skills/prototyping and CAD Skills (ideally Solidworks).
• Can do - proactive, curious attitude.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
APPLY now and don't miss out!