Fancy working with a company that values sustainability?
Start your journey by joining a company powering sustainable technologies such as batteries and EV power electronics.
The company is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
What’s in it for you:
• Be involved in a project from concept to market release
• Good pay and benefits
• Opportunity for technical or organizational leadership career growth
• Excellent company culture, with trust from employer and support from your colleagues
What you’ll do:
• Lead the in-house electronic hardware engineering capability
• Undertake research on technical standards and requirements for new products
• Undertake hardware design from initial concept through to production ready product
• Undertake technical purchasing for new products and product accessories
• Create and manage bills of materials (BOMs) for all new and existing products
• Manage the priorities and workload of the team
• Review all hardware designs
• Mentor and supervise less experienced team members
What you’ll need:
• Demonstrated skills and experience design of electronic hardware.
• Demonstrated experience in laying out PCBs using a product such as Altium.
• Experience designing a range of hardware, such as MCU, CAN bus, IOT technology, RFID technology and power charging systems
• Ideally, experience in designing hardware for electric vehicles (EV)
• Formal technical qualifications electronic/electrical engineering
A tremendous opportunity awaits you. APPLY NOW!