Tired of the same old same old? Check this out!
Join an excellent team of engineers committed to achieving and maintaining the highest possible quality throughout every level of the organization and its processes.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
• Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
• Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
• Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
• Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career.
• Great engineering team culture.
What you'll do:
• General hardware design, including schematic capture, circuit calculations, component placement, and track routing.
• Interpretation of Statement of Requirements documentation.
• System-level hardware design and documentation.
• DC and High Voltage AC design.
• Integration with software systems.
• Release hardware designs, including production files, Bill Of Material (BOM) and drawings.
• All designs must address typical automotive considerations such as minimizing cost, assembly, serviceability, durability, vibration, temperature, minimizing parasitic current draw, etc.
• FMEAs maintained and completed.
• Able to facilitate discussions with suppliers and customers.
• Resolution of supplier Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Design For Test (DFM), PFMEA, BOM issues.
• Support the creation and execution of component and vehicle-level DVPR test plans.
• Take ownership and execute all assigned project development activities. This may include taking overall responsibility for assigned projects.
• On assigned projects, act as a key interface between engineering, other lumen departments, suppliers and customers with respect to project deliverables.
• Communicate with suppliers, customers, management and other departments in a timely and effective manner.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree in Electronics or equivalent.
• Experience working in the automotive industry.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience with hardware design, including schematic capture, circuit calculations, component placement, and track routing.
• Experience with taking overall responsibility for assigned projects.
• Experience with DC and High Voltage AC design.
• Experience with System level hardware design and documentation.
You don't want to miss out. APPLY NOW!