Be at the forefront and develop greenfield products by working in the latest tech stacks that will benefit and protect millions of lives.
Step up your career and join a fast-paced, rapidly growing IoT company.
Work from home opportunity available.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll do:
- Develop high-quality, robust firmware and software for inhouse products
- Design, develop and maintain code across the whole SDLC
- Contribute to new hardware, testing and evaluating components
- Prototype new designs and evaluate new components
- Maintain existing firmware, improve performance, robustness, add features or ports to new hardware
What you'll need:
- Solid background in commercial C/C++ development is essential, with experience delivering products to the market is highly-desired
- Desire to contribute to a robust team-based environment
- Outstanding Embedded C/C++ and design skills
- Real-time operating systems, threading, concurrency issues
- Embedded Linux development (including bootloaders, packaging, distribution mgt)
- Experience with OpenWRT
- USB development (UVC, HID, CDC, custom protocol design)
- Source code management with Git
- Testing – manual, automated, thorough validation
- Debugging, fault finding on boards
- Understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Processes
- Ability to read complex electronics schematics and multi-layer PCB layouts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working – you can come to the office or work from home
- Work with a great engineering team with a fantastic culture
- Work in the latest tech stacks
- Competitive salary
Apply now and don’t miss out.