Fancy working with firmware controlling embedded processors in both wired and wireless embedded devices?
Work with a cross-functional electronics team and apply your knowledge in embedded software, communications protocols, basic electronic circuits, signal processing, and wireless networks.
Join an award-winning international consultancy and deliver exceptional product solutions for some of the world's largest businesses and consumer brands (mobility, medical devices and consumer electronic space).
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Great team culture
What you'll do:
- Responsible for providing substantive technical assistance in software development projects, including the design, coding, and testing of all embedded software system components.
- Specifying, designing, implementing, releasing, and supporting embedded software products.
- Participating in embedded design projects from concept to production.
- Developing using C/C++, and python scripting in support of the embedded system development process.
- Collaborate strongly with the Senior Firmware Engineer and with Electronics Hardware Engineers, Project Managers, contract personnel and clients.
- Writing and executing Engineering / System test plan-cases.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, with experience in Software development (2-3 years) and willingness to move towards FW development. Alternatively, Electronics Engineering or similar discipline 5-10 years plus experience in an embedded software space with an understanding of complex stacks found in large embedded software systems.
- Must have experience with 32-bit microprocessor architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with In-Circuit Emulators and Logic Analyzers.
- Willing to work on a variety of projects with different technologies.
- Flexible with technology trade-offs with respect to project size.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced consulting design environment.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy protocol is a bonus.
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.