Breathe new life into your career. Work on bleeding edge life-saving technologies.
Lead a small team developing and maintaining the software in respiratory platform technology
The company is located in Sydney, New South Wales.
What you'll do:
Be in charge of high-level firmware design, and some project management responsibilities including allocating tasks to the team members, tracking progress and providing review and mentoring for more junior engineers and ability to communicate with other stakeholders of the business (such as sales & marketing, production).
What you'll need:
- Solid experience in C language firmware developing for STM32F3/4/7 Series MCU
- Low-level driver development: UART, SPI, I2C, SD card, PWM etc
- Both bare-bones (super loop) and RTOS firmware developing experience.
- Boot loader configuration and firmware update co-developing experience.
- MCU Firmware porting experience, including bootloaders, device drivers, interrupt handlers and DMA routines.
- Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/4G module wireless data communication firmware design experience.
- FAT File system and data logging firmware design experience.
- Troubleshooting embedded hardware/software relationships, debugging UART / I2C / SPI protocols, using Logic Analyser and Oscilloscope
Nice to have:
- Android/IOS app developing or User interfacing experience.
- NFC / RFID, Audio player, BLDC Motor controller firmware design experience.
- Experience with TCP/IP, LWIP, WiFi, USB on PC and embedded systems level
- Experience in IoT systems design using AWS, Azure or similar
Keen to take up this challenge? Apply now!