Do you want to contribute to a company that provides platforms and diagnostic products for biomedical applications that bridge the gap from research to market with world-leading innovation, capability, and cost-effectiveness?
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's on offer:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
What you'll need:
- At least 5 years of work experience in industrial electronics and firmware.
- Project lead or product development lead experience
- Experience developing safety-critical firmware for medical products would be highly regarded.
- Able to debug hardware PCBAs and write drivers for bare-metal microcontroller systems.
- Exposure to a wide range of hardware interfaces and communication protocols desirable.
- Experienced in writing clean code in C for embedded devices.
- Knowledge of Microchip PIC32 processors is desirable.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- You will be creative, self-motivated, and able to work to deadlines and schedules.
Australian citizen or Australian Resident status must exist at the time of application.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!