Do you want to contribute to a company that provides platforms and diagnostic products for biomedical applications that bridge the gap from research to market with world-leading innovation, capability, and cost-effectiveness?
What you'll need:
• At least 5 years of work experience in industrial electronics and firmware.
• Project lead or product development lead experience
• Experience developing safety-critical firmware for medical products would be highly regarded.
• Able to debug hardware PCBAs and write drivers for bare-metal microcontroller systems.
• Exposure to a wide range of hardware interfaces and communication protocols desirable.
• Experienced in writing clean code in C for embedded devices.
• Knowledge of Microchip PIC32 processors is desirable.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• You will be creative, self-motivated, and able to work to deadlines and schedules.
Australian citizen or Australian Resident status must exist at the time of application.
What's on offer:
• Popular technology domain to work in
• Great team culture
• Competitive salary package
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!