Work on the future of FPGA design which combines open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround.
You will work across multiple domains, including Telecomm, Automotive, Industrial IOT and Data processing. Never a dull moment in the exciting world of configurable edge computing.
What's in it for you:
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance
- You will be part of a highly qualified and professional team.
- Working with international customers from the U.S., China, and/or South Korea.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.
- Greenfield projects with well-defined product roadmaps
What you'll do:
- Design Firmware/device drivers
- Bringing up Linux / RTOS / bare-metal SW for the SoC
- Device driver development for Linux / RTOS / bare-metal SWs
- Building firmware to configure the FPGA-based systems
- Software and application development for end-user SDK
- Bootloader development
What you'll need:
- BS in CS/CE/EE
- 3-10 years of experience in embedded software/firmware development
- Demonstratable Embedded SW / firmware/driver design and architecting knowledge
- Proven and demonstratable C/C++ low-level programming skills for embedded systems (Linux / RTOS based)
- Experience with I2C, SPI, USB, UART, and Ethernet protocols
- Experience with Linux / RTOS device driver development
- Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with debugging tools like Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, etc.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with RISC-V, ARM architectures
- Shell scripting experience
- Python/Tcl programming skills
- Familiarity with bootloaders, bootstrapping
- Experience with open-source project development
- Experience with GIT
- MS in Embedded Systems
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.