Fancy joining a dedicated team in developing smart-home technology to deliver quality health care needs.
By joining as a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer, you can help make a difference by empowering older people to live happy and independent life.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- An exciting chance to lead the firmware development of a complex, large-scale IoT product.
- Work with technology that truly matters. Products that support older people to live safely and independently.
- Opportunity for progression into a people or technology leadership role.
- Share options (ESOP)
- Flexible Work Arrangement
What you'll do:
- Assist and liaise with our Head of Product and the other engineering team members to prioritise work and meet your objectives and targets.
- Identify, analyse, manage, and resolve technical engineering issues.
- Develop test plans and execute internal testing.
- Documentation using Smartsheet, Confluence and MS Office.
- Assist the R&D team with the life cycle of the product from conception to production
- Work closely with the upper management and take the leading role in firmware development.
What you'll need:
- Expertise in embedded Linux systems, including working with the kernel, device trees, bootloaders, and low-level driver development
- Fluency in C / C++
- Experience developing high reliability, safety-critical systems (SCS)
Nice to have:
- Bare metal firmware development, especially for STM32 MCUs
- Wireless technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, LoRa, or similar
- Voice communications technologies such as VoLTE, VoIP, and SIP
- Ultra-low-power battery operated systems
- Electronic system design
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!