Join a world leader in networked table solutions and change how to play the game with technological innovations.
The company is in Gold Coast, Queensland.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a market leader in table games automation solutions across global gaming markets.
- Enjoy flexibility and interesting work within a small local team.
- Competitive pay and benefits based on skills and experience.
- International work travel
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain the code base that drives RFID reader system.
- Participate in Research and Development for new and current products.
- Control the change process including version control and release methodology.
- Maintain Reader Firmware
- Work collaboratively with hardware engineers to optimise circuit layouts and performance.
- Provide advice to management in relation to technical developments in the field.
What you'll need:
- Job experience minimum of 6+ years in embedded system design.
- Experience in programming C++ and Python
- Experience in preparing technical design documentation
- Experienced user of Mixed Signal Oscilloscope etc.
- Experience with developing and using a simulation environment to test code prior to loading on live hardware
- Ability to manage project priorities and communicate effectively
- Must be able to work independently and self-motivated
- An understanding of the R&D project process (PLM)
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!