Join an award-winning product development company focused on bringing new products to the market ranging from medical devices to consumer electronics
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid work set-up
- Innovative environment
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
What You'll do:
- Play a lead role in the design of hardware schematics and PCB layouts
- Develop and design test electronics for technology products and implement hardware verification test plans and reports
- Work with manufacturing suppliers in the development and manufacture of products and subcontractors
- Liaise and supports the software development team in the integration and testing of software.
- Interact directly with clients and other team members and will work closely with the Project Manager and solution architect
What You'll need:
- 8 years' experience in embedded product development
- Experience in the design of digital and analog hardware, and power electronic systems including the development and understanding of schematics and PCB layout (Altium Designer)
- Knowledge of product manufacturing and New Production Introduction (NPI) processes
- Experience in the use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers
- Background in Agile project methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics).
Nice to have:
- End-to-end product development knowledge and experience in medical devices or mission-critical systems are desirable.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!