Fancy working with a company that values sustainability?
Start your journey by joining a company powering sustainable technologies such as batteries and EV power electronics.
The company is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
A relocation package will be provided for those outside of Adelaide.
What you'll do:
- Embedded software development for all new products and maintenance of all existing products working with C and C++
- Solve problems revolving around interconnected systems with various technologies (bluetooth, UHF, electronics and etc)
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated skills and at least 5 years’ experience in technical support and embedded software development.
- Ideally experience working with CAN bus, EV charging and IoT technology
- Formal technical qualifications in information technology/computing/electronic engineering
- Familiarity with hardware concepts
- Experience working with an RTOS
- Experience with device drivers development
For a detailed conversation, Apply Now and let's have a chat!