Join a team of experienced engineers where you will develop new products from the ground up.
A leader in in-air flight equipment is looking for a Senior Electronics Hardware Engineer passionate about delivering high quality and innovative products that will impact the lives of millions of air travellers worldwide.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Greenfield project – build from the ground up
- Good pay and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Work on projects that will impact millions
What you’ll do:
- Design electronics products from concept to production-ready
- Carry on design verification and testing, and provide input to risk mitigation activities
- Interact with procurement and manufacturing to ensure products can be manufactured efficiently and prototypes are delivered on time.
- Generate Schematics and PCB Layout
- Train and mentor other team members
- Complete ownership of design outcomes and lead continuous improvement initiatives
What you’ll need:
- Experience designing embedded devices using advanced microcontrollers and CPUs.
- Strong understanding of medium-speed (50-500 MHz) signal integrity concepts and basic transmission line theory as it applies to PCB design.
- Hands-on experience with EMC Certification.
- Expert use of Altium Designer.
- Strong background in the use of oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test equipment for debugging and analysis.
- Experience designing high performance switch-mode power converters.
- Experience with analog circuit simulation using SPICE.
- Proven experience introducing products to market.
Apply now and don’t miss out.