Join an award-winning, ASX listed engineering company and contribute to developing state-of-the-art medical devices, mining technology or solutions for defence applications.
Be involved in creating innovative technology-rich solutions for complex project challenges and make your mark.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria
What's in it for you:
• Flexible hybrid working arrangement
• Work on state-of-the-art products
• Dynamic and supportive team
• Great company culture
What you'll do:
• Contribute to various projects and products, from miniature wearable devices to large benchtop instruments.
• Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, high technical competence, and sound judgment to solve complex problems and deliver high-quality designs to clients.
• Drive the specification, design, architecture, and implementation of electronics as part of the broad array of multi-disciplinary product development projects.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering: Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
• 8+ years experience in one or more engineering disciplines
• Advanced experience with Altium Designer
• Experience working in an Engineering product design focused organisation
• The role is client facing - interpersonal skill is a must
Nice to have:
• Experience designing patient contacting medical devices (highly desirable)
• Experience with Concord Pro (Altium)
• Experience with device safety standards (IEC61010, IEC60601, etc.)
• Previous consulting experience
APPLY now and don't miss out!