Solve problems that actually impact the environment one customer at a time.
A leading Australian energy solutions company is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer who will help develop products across multiple platforms and environments.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
- Competitive salary
What you’ll do:
- Write and review Electrical requirement documents for our various products
- Design products and components to requirements, with re-use, modularity, and standardization in mind.
- Work closely with other engineers to design, build, test and debug complex power electronics.
- Identify the proper EMC, certification and compliance requirements.
- Lead, own, and deliver work packages
- Take initiative and action when faced with uncertainty
- Ensure quality is maintained throughout the Product Development Life Cycle.
- Investigation of complex issues and problems.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated 7+ years of commercial experience developing complex power products (schematic and PCB layout of entire product electronics hardware, or significant proportion of subsystems of products)
Nice to Have:
- Experience in design for Safety compliance, EMC, DFM/DFT considerations as well as design for volume manufacture
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!