Join a team of relentless solution seekers bringing brilliant ideas to life.
The company is in Midvale, Western Australia.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a team of outcome-oriented engineers that have been in the industry for 30 years
- Skills training as required, driven by company strategic planning and objectives
- Monthly lunch with business progress updates
- Competitive salary
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering (Electronic /Mechatronics)
- Has 7 + years of experience leading projects that require PCB design, Firmware development and mechanical design/integration.
- Highly experienced and skilled in debugging faults, diagnosing and implementing suitable fixes
- Experience in RS232, RS485 (CAN J1939), SPI, and I2C Protocols
- Can demonstrate experience & proficiency in all development areas, from interpreting customer concepts to marketing support and commercialisation.
- Can accurately estimate project costs, work within the agreed project budgets, and then report to the Technical Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
What you'll do:
- Performs Design and development tasks, including requirement specification, schematic capture, PCB layout, component selection, BOM preparation, Mechanical design and Software development
- Providing leadership, coaching, and mentoring to the Graduate engineers, Control Support and the Administration/Scheduling of projects.
- Ensuring that department goals and directives are aligned with company goals.
- Guide and educate the wider business on policy, process and systems relating to your business unit.
- Assists with support for Contract Manufacturing, Technical Services, and Quality Assurance.
- Make sure that all contact & communication with team members, visitors, suppliers, and clients are done courteously, respectfully, and in a helpful manner.
Nice to have:
- Master of Engineering (Electronic/Mechatronics)
- Experience in Transport, Construction, Mining, Logistics, OEM, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Defence, Marine or Information Technology Industries.
- Valid C Class Driver’s License
- Inquisitive and continuous to look for improvement by identifying market opportunities.
Apply Now for a quick interview and qualification process.