Solve problems that actually impact the environment one customer at a time.
Draw on your electrical and electronics expertise within solar power and battery systems, to assist internal and external customers from pre-sales design, to commissioning, all the way to post sales.
Join an organization with more than 50 years of manufacturing history with products made locally and delivered globally.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll need:
- Have a degree in Engineering, business or related studies with hands on experience in customer service and the renewable energy industry.
- High level of computer skills and in-depth, hands on competence in customer service software, CRM software, data analysis tools and Microsoft office.
- A good understanding of business management and experience within a business at the senior management level
- Ability to apply a solution focused approach to problem solving and eliminating blockages
What you'll do:
- Technical/Applications Support - Give customers the feeling of excellent service by solving problems and giving world class support.
- Engineering Design and Document Management
- Manage People in Customer Hub.
- Engage with team members and customers alike through a world beating support experience.
- Be the problem solver. Take on escalated support tickets and insure technical issues are solved in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage projects to completion.
- Support new product rollouts.
What's in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility of working arrangement.
Nice to haves:
- A background in electronics/electrical
- Industry experience in Solar Energy or Renewables
- Industry experience in Inverters/Inverter Technology
Sound like you? Apply now and step up!