Lead the charge on awesome projects across air, land, sea, space, and cyber domains. Never a dull moment working within in this international company.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll do:
You'll be working within RF Engineering and tasked with planning, development, deployment, testing, and optimising of RF system design.
Some of the technical stuff includes:
- Modelling and simulation of RF using software packages, such as FEKO
- EME Survey Report including:
- Modelling data
- Emitter information covering peak and average power, gain, duty cycle, minimum frequency, and maximum frequency;
- Antenna location with theoretical distances of RADHAZ to personnel, fuel, and ordinances
- RF analysis report writing, design reviews and to enable efficiency
- Produce rough costs and installation schedules for each proposed upgrade system function area and identify long-lead items
- Assist business development team with technical proposals and costings.
What you'll need:
- 5+ exp in RF Engineering
- Degree qualified
- HF, VHF, and HF Radio systems exp
- Client facing - helping sales team prepare quotes.
- Security Clearance (NV1 security clearance) or eligible for NV1 clearance.
- Open to Australian Citizens only!
What's in for you:
- Work in a dynamic environment with the latest tech
- See the impact of your work in mission-critical systems
- Competitive salary
- International Projects
Apply NOW for an immediate assessment and interview process.