Build IP based tools to enable multiuser advanced EDA software being built by cutting edge research teams.
Work on areas of research ranging from artificial intelligence, networking & cybersecurity even up to space systems and technology.
What's in it for you:
- Continual growth through contributing, creating, and leading a research agenda.
- Work in a culture of transparency and idea generation
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
What you'll do:
- Leverage your experience in coding Virtual LAN and SDN programming using scripting, Python, C++ and Goolang.
- IP Packet layer experience will accelerate your progress to create cutting edge networking software which will be used globally.
- Independently implement solutions to targeted research systems issues and tools to support project goals.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of one or more relevant programming languages (e.g., Python, C++, Goolang)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Virtual LAN and/or Virtual Extensible LAN.
- Experience with Mellanox Switches.
- Experience with SDN programming.
- Experience with Ansible, Bash and Nagios.
- Experience with Prometheus.
- Familiarity with and Simple Network Management Protocol.
- Experience with applicable IT protocols (e.g., Border Gateway Protocol, Secure Shell, Transport Layer Security).
- Experience with iptables and Network File System.
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!