Great opportunity to work with patented designs incorporating complex electrical, optical and magnetic technology providing reliable, secure and user-focused product solutions.
Join the leading designer and manufacturer of currency handling equipment located in major markets: Hongkong, Melbourne, Chicago USA, Wantage UK with engineering centers in Australia and China.
The company is located in Sydney, New South Wales.
What you'll do:
- Own the role of managing the Engineering Department, including R&D Product Development, Engineering and Technical Support.
- Develop proposals for new products and enhancement of existing products
- Develop skills in currency handling technology and methodology in order to provide conceptual input into new currency handling products and peripherals
- Manage and Maintain product and project records and all relevant documentation with respect to Electronic & Mechanical design, hardware, software and firmware
- Manage Note and Coin dataset development, record keeping and associated currency assets
- Provide and maintain Product Hardware and Software test procedures
What you'll need:
- Engineering Degree Qualifications in the areas of either (Electronics Hardware Engineering, Software Development Engineering, C++ essential, Embedded Firmware Engineering)
- Hands-on experience in one of the following: firmware development, hardware design, mechanical design or software development
- 3-5 years engineering management experience
- Well-developed project management skills with proficiency in Confluence and Jira platforms.
- Proven track record of delivery and success in the areas of problem-solving and process change/improvement
Good to have:
- Background in Currency handling equipment is an advantage but not essential
For a detailed conversation, Apply Now and let's have a chat