Do you have a knack for forging ahead of the crowd in pursuit of a higher-quality outcome?
Be part of a company that empowers clinicians through meaningful innovation to ensure world-class care.
The company is in Sydney, NSW.
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid work setup
- Innovative environment
- Able to showcase your ability in a supportive, transparent and skilled environment
- Great team & culture
What you’ll do:
- Developing and implementing quality control processes and procedures to ensure that all products meet the required standards and specifications.
- Overseeing the inspection and testing of products to ensure that they meet the required quality standards.
- Managing and training quality control staff, including setting performance goals and conducting performance evaluations.
- Identifying and analyzing quality-related problems and implementing corrective actions to prevent future issues.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as research and development, production, and customer service, to ensure that quality standards are consistently met.
- Maintaining and updating quality documentation, such as quality manuals, standard operating procedures, and inspection records.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives to identify and implement process improvements.
- Managing customer complaints and ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken to address quality issues.
- Participating in internal and external audits to ensure compliance with quality standards and regulations.
What you’ll need:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as engineering, biology, chemistry, or quality management.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a quality management role in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with ISO 13485 (Medical devices)
- Experience with conducting audits and participating in regulatory submissions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Be part of a company that contributes toward emerging technologies. Apply Now!