Level up and build technologies that change and save people's lives.
Be a part of a team that manufactures niche market products, including environmental and agricultural telemetry and farm automation systems, motorist emergency telephone systems and hospital nurse call systems.
The company is in Croydon, New South Wales.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Work on unique projects and products
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience
- Amazing team and work culture
- Flexible work setup
What you'll be doing:
- Do manual testing
- Writing and executing test plans.
- Responsible for the quality of electronic devices and associated firmware.
- Test improvement strategies.
What you'll need:
- QA experience testing electronic or embedded devices
- Experience in a manual testing environment
- Ability to write and execute test plans
- Experience using defect tracking systems such as Jira, etc
- Some experience with a scripting language, such as python/bash
Nice to have:
- Any experience with C/C++
Be a part of an innovative team. Apply Now!