Join a team of experienced engineers where you will develop new products from the ground up.
A leader in in-air flight equipment is looking for a dedicated and highly motivated QA Engineer to drive and shape the software development lifecycle to ensure delivering high quality and innovative products that will impact the lives of millions of air travellers worldwide.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Greenfield project – build from the ground up
- Good pay and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Work on projects that will impact millions
What you’ll do:
- Analyse, break down, and track project/feature requirements
- Identify and record risks
- Plan, write and run tests (both manual and automated)
- Work with the development teams and coach members on QA best practices
- Automate, automate, automate
- Ensure the software development process complies with quality objectives and processes
What you’ll need:
- Have prior experience in quality assurance and software testing role
- Have experience with scripting languages
- Have experience with build server software (preferably Jenkins)
- Have methodical problem-solving skills
- Have ideally worked with embedded systems before
- Can work objectively and independently
Don't miss out! Apply now.