Lift IoT Technology to new heights!
Join a fast-growing leading innovator in Communications, Audio, Lighting, Fixtures, and Security products, all developed in a state of the art facility in Melbourne.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to work on class-defining HD lift displays.
What’s in it for you:
- Great salary package
- Work on unique projects and products
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Excellent team and work culture
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the quality of electronic devices and associated firmware.
- Running manual testing.
- Writing test plans.
- Executing test plans.
- Mentoring other testers and building the team.
- Test improvement strategies.
- QA experience testing electronic or embedded devices
- Experience in a manual testing environment
- Ability to write and execute test plans
- Experience using defect tracking systems such as Jira, etc
- Some experience with a scripting language, such as python/bash
- Engineering degree - prefer software or electronic engineering but can be flexible
Nice to have:
- UI testing, customer behaviour, UX design interest
- Any experience with C/C++
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!