The future of physical finance is here! Be part of a team of engineers who are focused on bringing digital precision to physical finance.
A global leader in providing a fintech IoT platform for in-person transactions and payments is looking for a Prototype – Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about working on new technology.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of great team culture
- Flexible work setup
- Working on new technology all the time
- Good pay and benefits
What you’ll do
- Assist in designing solutions for a global market
- Assist in developing concepts for transactional technology solutions
- Work hands-on with Mechanical and Electronic CAD packages
- Develop products from design to production
- Assist in assembling and testing prototype products
- Assist with the development of technical documentation
- Use prototyping machines like - Laser Cutter, Welding, Press Brake, CNC Router, Lathe and 3D printer
- Assist in the production of manufacturing drawings and manuals
- Design and assemble simple cable looms
What you’ll need
- Experience in Mechanical CAD package (Solidworks)
- Working knowledge of electronics and electronic design
- Skills in the assembly of highly technical products
- Team player
- Love for new technology
- Always keen to learn new things
- Metalwork experience welding, folding, turning and fitting
- Manufacturing detailed drawings
- Toolpath creation
APPLY NOW, and don’t miss out!