Work on the future of FPGA design which combines open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround.
You will work across multiple domains, including Telecomm, Automotive, Industrial IOT and Data processing. Never a dull moment in the exciting world of configurable edge computing.
This is a hybrid part Project Manager part Senior Firmware Engineer role.
What's in it for you:
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance
- You will be part of a highly qualified and professional team.
- Working with international customers from the U.S., China, and/or South Korea.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.
- Greenfield projects with well-defined product roadmaps
What you'll do:
- Interact with key teams within the R&D and Office of the CTO to ensure that all required activities, collateral, and objectives are met for product release.
- Organize the teams and drive schedules and deliverables clearly and consistently.
- Mentor team members
- Design Firmware/device drivers
- Bringing up Linux / RTOS / bare-metal SW for the SoC
- Device driver development for Linux / RTOS / bare-metal SWs
- Building firmware to configure the FPGA-based systems
- Software and application development for end-user SDK
- Bootloader development
What you'll need:
- B.S. in CS/CE/EE
- 1-2 years of project management experience to boot
- 10+ years of experience in Embedded Software
- Demonstratable Embedded Software/Firmware/driver design and architecting knowledge
- Proven and demonstratable C/C++ low-level programming skills for embedded systems (Linux / RTOS based)
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead multi-functional teams.
- Strong organizational/planning capabilities with experience using Microsoft tools suites for project management (Teams, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond to issues or risks identified during the project's life.
Nice to have:
- Ability to summarize and present reports to executive team members as needed
- Ability to assess risks and escalate issues when required within the project team's structure.
- Experience with I2C, SPI, USB, UART, and Ethernet protocols
- Experience with Linux / RTOS device driver development
- Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with debugging tools like Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, etc.
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.