Join a fast-growing leading innovator in Communications, Audio, Lighting, Fixtures and Security products, all developed in a state-of-the-art facility in Melbourne.
What’s in it for you:
- Great salary package.
- Work on unique projects and products.
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skill set.
- Excellent team and work culture.
What you'll do:
- Project manage the development of hardware and software products through the full lifecycle, from concept through to mass production.
- Planning and solving real-time issues.
- Project management process improvement.
What you'll need:
- Experience in developing physical products with electronics.
- Standard project management responsibilities.
- Planning and implementing projects.
- Use case and requirements documentation.
- Task and resource management.
- Tracking of deliverables.
- Presentation to stakeholders.
APPLY NOW! Let's have a quick chat.