The future of physical finance is here! Be part of a team of engineers who are focused on bringing digital precision to physical finance.
A global leader in providing a fintech IoT platform for in-person transactions and payments is looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about working on new technology.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of great team culture
- Flexible work setup
- Working on new technology all the time
- Good pay and benefits
What you’ll do:
- Plan and facilitate the delivery of projects
- Collaborate with R&D, Engineering, and stakeholders
- Identify project risks and implement strategies to mitigate risks
- Manage and allocate resources from across the company
- Procurement follow up
What you’ll need:
- Project Management experience in R&D and Production
- Proactive and takes ownership
- Used in high-pressure environments
- Strong organizational skills and process driven
- Has attention to detail
- Experience in Agile Project Management
- Basic CAD view experience
- Project plan timeframes
- Risk Assessment experience
APPLY NOW, and don’t miss out!