Redefine a new generation of medical device.
Take the lead in producing innovative and highly accurate imaging instruments.
Join a high-tech company committed to developing cutting-edge 3D optical imaging instruments as a Project Manager.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity for you to work with highly skilled engineers and managers in a friendly and supportive culture.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Contributing to a fast-growing company at the leading edge of diagnostic imaging.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the VP of Engineering
- Take the lead on the planning, facilitation, and delivery of projects
- Define and track of project’s milestones, schedule, resource, scope, and risk
- Identify, mobilise, and actively manage those resources that are allocated from across the company
- Implement scope or other changes, if necessary
- Creation and triage of tasks (at the project level) in our Jira-based issue tracking system
- Work collaboratively with contributors from R&D, Engineering, NPI, Production and other groups, both management and team members.
- Manage stakeholders - both internal and client - and report to them on progress against key milestones or stage gates
- Provide timely identification of project risks and implementation of mitigation strategies
- Mentorship of other staff as they develop their own project management skillset
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of Program or Project Management experience in a technology-based or product development field.
- A demonstrable track record of successful project delivery.
- Tertiary degree qualified in a technical, software, or scientific field
- Qualifications (or equivalent experience) in one or more established project management methodologies, such as: Agile, PMP, PRINCE2, RegPM
- High level of competency with Microsoft Project; ideally with Atlassian Jira
- Proactive and self-driven; takes ownership.
- Solid organizational skills; can plan and prioritize effectively to meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Rigorous with respect to breadth of coverage and to the capture of important details.
- Excellent ability to communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders both within and external to the business.
- Sensitive and adaptable to a growing and scaling environment.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss out!