Solve real-world problems with technology and engineering expertise.
Join an award-winning product development company focused on bringing new products to the market ranging from medical devices to consumer electronics.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid work set-up
- Competitive Salary Package
- Access to unique well-being events and bespoke neuroscience training.
- Great team and company culture
What you’ll do:
- Product stewardship
- Customer relationship management
- Pre-sales support to the sales team:
- Meet with customers as a representative of the company and engage with customer representatives/stakeholders.
- Approving Engineering Work Orders (EWO).
- Determine the initial project approach (e.g., Discovery, Requirements, Feasibility study, commercial product development, etc.).
- Understand and document high-level customer requirements/expectations.
- Project ownership and management:
- Responsible for project expenses and deliverables, the overall project budget, and managing any changes to this with the customer.
- Setup of engineering systems upon project acceptance.
What you’ll need:
- Essentially looking for someone with 8 plus years experience working with clients ideally in the product development space so that they understand the full product development lifecycle.
- Experience in dealing with time and material-based projects and managing change /variations with customers.
- Experience in the management of technical / engineering projects.
- Experience in providing effective progress reports, project deliverables, and product requirements.
- Effectively plan and manage project budgets.
Nice to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a company with a focus on quality, compliance, and/or regulatory aspects (e.g., medical device, automotive, etc.)
- Favorable to have undertaken project management training within the last 2 years.
- Engineering degree preferred but not essential.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!