Take the lead and manage assigned projects to ensure projects are delivered on time with quality.
Work with an excellent team of engineers! Join a company that values people, has a great culture and has supportive managers.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Play a key role.
- Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
- Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
- Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth.
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
What you'll do:
- Act as a key interface between engineering, other departments, suppliers and customers concerning project deliverables.
- Plan and maintain an accurate project plan.
- Conduct regular Project Development Team (PDT) meetings to maintain open communication with all project stakeholders.
- Weekly reporting to management on project status.
- Ensure project timing and open issues are effectively communicated and reviewed.
- Distributes meeting minutes after each PT meeting.
- Each issue must be recorded and detailed to include an accurate description, status, assigned responsibility, and follow-up actions.
- Each issue is to be periodically reviewed and updated to ensure the project moves forward without risk to timing or other project outcomes.
- Working within the project administrative system to monitor and maintain part status.
- Liaise with procurement to ensure material is ordered and procured for part build or customer deliverables.
- Liaise with suppliers to achieve project deliverables.
What you'll need:
- At least 1 or 2 years experience as Project Coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience with facilitating discussions with customers and leveraging the team as needed.
- Experience making minutes of the meeting.
- Experience with weekly reporting to management on project status.
- Experience with documenting time against assigned activities
Grab this opportunity with both hands. APPLY NOW!