Don't you love it when a plan comes together?
Do you want to contribute to a company that provides platforms and diagnostic products for biomedical applications that bridge the gap from research to market with world-leading innovation, capability, and cost-effectiveness?
Steer the course of research and development.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- The role includes exciting opportunities with creative development and real-world outcomes.
- Receive great exposure to world-class software development and opportunities to grow and learn in the field of medical devices.
- Be part of a development team focused on cutting edge medical instrument hardware and software.
What you'll do:
- Project Management
- Coordinating with internal and external services for manufacturing of system parts
- Communications with stakeholders, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Finding creative solutions to supply issues.
- Scheduling and planning
- Be part of the executive team and participate in key decisions.
What you'll need:
- Documentations and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Electronics Production Supply chains.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of application.
- Proficiency in Database management skills and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Electronics Product development
Nice to have:
- Experience in Medical Device production and standards.
- Experience in Embedded device development
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!