Drive the revolution to electric-powered transport through your contribution to the position.
You'll be working with industry-leading specialists in electrical engineering, software and hardware, to deliver integrated solutions for everything from electric buses to charging stations.
The world is on the verge of a revolution in electric transport and we're driving it.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
- Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
- Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
What you'll do:
- Design & develop complex plastic and metal components and assemblies, with consideration to plastic tooling and moulding processes, metal tooling and forming processes and product assembly fixtures.
- Create/maintain 3D CAD & 2D drawings WRT: concept creation, manufacturable metal & plastic parts design, component & assembly-level drawings for prototyping and production.
- Support communication with Research and Development Program Managers about Mechanical Product Design Group technical and project-related information
- Ensure automotive standard product development and quality processes are adhered to including APQP, FMEA, PPAP and DVP&R requirements.
What you'll need:
- Experience in 2D & 3D CAD software to design, release component and assembly drawings
- Experience in developing mechanical components and assemblies from concept to production tool release
- Experience in project documentation and concept reviews.
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.