The definitive source for all Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) requirements, RF Shielding and EMC Testing is looking for young engineers to start and grow their careers.
A new, interesting challenge awaits! A new position is created in Melbourne for Product Compliance Testing specializing in Electrical Standards and Safety.
What you'll do:
- The position will involve performing testing of electrical and electronic products against EMC, Safety & Environmental standards, and then preparing technical compliance test reports.
What you'll need:
- Sound electronics knowledge
- Able to use electronic test equipment (DSO, signal generator etc)
- Computer literate (MS Word & Excel).
- Good mechanical aptitude and a passion for tech.
- A strong focus on detail (standards, reports, procedures etc)
- Effective communicator with excellent spoken and written English skills
Nice to have:
- Demonstrate initiative
- Able to work well independently, or as well as part of a small team
- Ideally you will have completed formal studies in electronics (Advanced Diploma in Electronic Engineering, Electronics Engineering Degree, or trade certificate in electronics)
- Experience in the field of RF and/or EMC would be beneficial, but not necessary as training in this specialised area will be provided.
Don't miss out. Level up and apply now!