World leader in disaggregated networking solutions delivers enterprise and carrier-grade software solutions.
The salary is in the range of 140K to 200K plus bonus (up to 12%).
The company is in Santa Clara, CA. The job will however be REMOTE until further notice.
What you’ll do:
• Develop advanced routing and service features in BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, and Segment Routing (SR), SRv6, PCEP, EVPN.
• Lead and guide offshore Development team.
What you’ll need:
• Solid understanding of Linux OS networking
• 7+ years experience of IP networking stack in Linux or similar
• 5+ years of experience implementing Layer 3 Routing protocols
• Good knowledge of IP/MPLS Forwarding.
• Experience with Broadcom SDK and platform integration.
• Expertise in C programming, well versed with IPC handling.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!