Solve problems that actually impact the environment one customer at a time.
A leading Australian energy solutions company is looking for an Electronics Engineer who will help develop products across multiple platforms and environments.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
- Competitive salary
What you’ll do:
- Write and review Electrical requirement documents for our various products
- Design products and components to requirements, with re-use, modularity, and standardization in mind.
- Work closely with other engineers to design, build, test and debug complex power electronics.
- Identify the proper EMC, certification and compliance requirements.
- Develop innovative control algorithms for advanced power conversion products.
- Ensure quality is maintained throughout the Product Development Life Cycle.
- Investigation of complex issues and problems.
- Control system firmware development and validation.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging technologies and competitor threats.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of commercial experience developing complex power products
- Deep knowledge of High-Power electronics, Power Circuit Topologies and Control systems (inverter, DC/DC, IGBTs, MOSFETs, signal conditioning and filter circuitry etc.).
- High Power Electronics experience – both at a circuit level and component level - Rectifier circuits, IGBT, MOSFET, Barrier diodes, power conversion devices – magnetics, inductors, rectifiers, etc.
- Experience in design for EMC, DFM/DFT considerations as well as design for volume manufacture.
- Experience using simulation tools for power / frequency / integrity / thermal assessments (MATLAB/Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, pSpice, Maxwell, etc.).
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!