Ready to soar higher? - the sky's the limit!
Join the world leader in flight-critical components for unmanned aerial vehicles as they open exciting opportunities on the horizon.
The company is in Balcatta, Western Australia.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a team with an excellent international reputation for innovation and quality
- Work with prominent clients in the industry
- Opportunity to travel overseas
What you'll do:
- Provide clear direction to the Control Systems team, managing the team’s performance and driving capability development through individual development plans, coaching and mentoring;
- Individually and through the team, contribute to product development, production readiness, launch support and product sustainment projects;
- Actively support company Intellectual Property (IP) initiatives.
What you'll need:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Engine Calibration Engineering;
- 10 years or more extensive embedded software and electronic hardware skills for electronic engine control applications
- Leadership: Previous experience successfully leading a team;
- Ability to develop design solutions in an environment governed by regulatory standards
- Commercial awareness, including experience in procurement and supplier selection
- Ability to manage suppliers, handle multiple priorities, detailed work, reasoning, deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience with aerospace/defence standards for software and system development.
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.