World leader in disaggregated networking solutions, building next generation of networking software solutions for the AI age.
What you'll do:
• Support the management layer functions of OcNOS, mainly Netconf and also SNMP/CLI
• Design new features to support the latest feature additions in NETCONF/RESTCONF.
• Innovate and explore ways to enhance the software features in terms of usability. Also for managing huge network configurations, performance and scale are very important factors.
• Also, enhancement features to increase the usability of the framework for data model engineers.
• Optimize the framework in terms of performance and scaling.
What you'll need:
• Netconf experience (focused on the server-side instead of the client-side)
• Experience with modeling (using Yang)
• XML and REST knowledge/experience
• Experience with SDN controller and good in C programming
What's in it for you:
• Join a growing global team with over 300 customers worldwide including major networking equipment manufacturers.
• Great Engineering Culture
• Competitive salary
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!