World leader in disaggregated networking solutions, building next generation of networking software solutions for the AI age.
The company is located in Santa Clara, CA.
What you'll do:
- Support the management layer functions of OcNOS, mainly Netconf and also SNMP/CLI
- Design new features to support the latest feature additions in NETCONF/RESTCONF.
- Innovate and explore ways to enhance the software features in terms of usability. Also for managing huge network configurations, performance and scale are very important factors.
- Also, enhancement features to increase the usability of the framework for data model engineers.
- Optimize the framework in terms of performance and scaling.
What you'll need:
- Netconf experience (focused on the server-side instead of the client-side)
- Experience with modeling (using Yang)
- XML and REST knowledge/experience
- Experience with SDN controller and good in C programming
What's in it for you:
- Join a growing global team with over 300 customers worldwide including major networking equipment manufacturers.
- Great Engineering Culture
- Competitive salary
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!