Are you prepared to embark on a path of innovation and technical excellence? Is your enthusiasm for engineering boundless?
Join a highly-technical team and contribute to groundbreaking projects that push the boundaries of possibilities in the automotive industry.
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
What’s in it for you:
• Hybrid work arrangement
• Team up with highly-technical Engineers
• Supportive team members and managers
• Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
• Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth.
• Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for design, coordination, supervision, and reporting of test programs of products considering the relevant engineering specifications and international standards.
• Design validation and production validation, experimental and routine testing.
• Elicit testing requirements and articulate the design and production validation specifications for automotive products.
• Provide expert testing advice to other departments in general and specific test methods.
• Research and investigate state-of-the-art test methods and procedures relevant to automotive products.
• Establish and commission the test method required to execute the tests in the test specification.
• Conduct application assessment, analysis of test duration, and Stress against lifetime requirements of the automotive application.
• Review customer performance and test specifications.
• Create and execute component validation test procedures inclusive of system, software, hardware and mechanical designs.
• Create and execute DVP&R test plans.
• Document validation test procedure results.
• Ownership of FMEA activities related to validation processes.
• Work with internal and external test facilities.
What you’ll need:
• A minimum of 4 to 5 years of pertinent industry background.
• Proficiency in formulating and executing DVP&R test plans.
• Skill in design validation and production validation, encompassing experimental and routine Testing.
• Familiarity with established industry-standard validation methodologies like LABVIEW.
• Ability to elicit testing requisites and translate them into design validation and production validation specifications for automotive products.
• Expertise in various testing activities, including:
‣ Electrical Testing (power supply fluctuations, short circuit, ESD)
‣ Mechanical Testing (vibration, shock, drop)
‣ Environmental Testing (low/high temperature, humidity, ingress protection)
‣ Compliance (EMC, RMC, E-Mark, ADR)
‣ Durability Testing (lifetime operational durability, scratch, chemical resistance)
‣ System functional testing (Software validation, vehicle level functionality)
Don’t just sit there and do nothing. Step up your game! Apply now!