Fancy joining a market leader in Computer Vision and AI Technology.
Forget theoreticals! Work on commercial applications with real-time, real-world focus.
What you'll do:
- Write software for some of the most advanced Computer Vision Systems in the world.
- Work from a loose scope, and take ownership of outcomes and deliverables
What you'll need
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- C++ Experience in a commercial environment. You don't have to know the standard off by heart, but we will expect you to demonstrate a firm proficiency.
- Adaptable. Technology changes quickly, and we aim to deliver cutting edge software.
- Cross-platform development experience, including Windows, Linux and ARM environments
- Hardware Integration experience.
What's in it for you:
- You will be constantly learning and applying new skills, and will be taught a few new things along the way!
- A fun and good-natured working environment, with flexible working hours and no unpaid overtime.
- located in Port Melbourne, a short distance from the Melbourne CBD.
Nice to have:
- Algorithmic/computational processing in multi-threaded, run-time critical environments.
- System Architecture experience.
- Client/partner interaction. Relax, this is not a sales or support role. But we value developers who can collaborate with engineers from our technology partners and customers. If you are keen for occasional overseas travel, all the better.
- Experience with automated build and testing tools.
- An interest or experience in image processing, video processing, machine learning or artificial intelligence.
Be on the spearhead of Computer Vision Technology. Apply now!