Leverage your imaginative engineering prowess to drive meaningful resolutions to present challenges, exerting a profound influence on future developments.
Work in tandem with a comprehensive product portfolio that seamlessly integrates cutting-edge software, mechatronics, and electronics, empowering streamlined automation across a diverse range of industrial applications.
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
What's in it for you:
• Great salary package
• Work on unique projects
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
• Work on new advanced technologies
What you’ll do:
• Using your experience to play a key role in the software team that makes software for vehicles, focusing on safety and how they move.
• Creating new ways for the software to work and changing the ones that already exist for how the vehicle moves, how people use it, and how it manages energy.
• Making plans for how to test the systems, find and fix problems, and then look at the information that comes from these tests.
• Figuring out the best ways to test the software automatically and make sure it keeps working smoothly with a team of people who test the software.
• Taking part in discussions about how the software is made and looking at the code to make sure it's all good.
• Making and looking at the things that people want and need from the software.
• Working together with other people who make software, as well as those who work with electricity and machinery, to solve problems.
What you’ll need:
• A degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or similar experience
• Proficient in developing software that's built into the core of a system, using C/C++, and also in using Simulink for creating models
• Skilled in using MATLAB
• Familiarity with communication systems like CAN and Ethernet, commonly used in vehicles and industrial settings
• Experience working with the v-model software development cycle, particularly in the automotive industry
• Understanding of implementing safety measures in software, with optional experience in meeting ISO26262 certifications
• Strong grasp of how vehicles move, principles of control, and the technology that detects changes in the environment
• Comfortable in a fast-paced and globally expanding team
• Able to guide and support junior engineers in the field of software engineering.
Nice to have:
• Proven track record of building and releasing software for controlling systems in real-world engineering projects
An opportunity you should not miss! APPLY NOW!