Join an excellent team of highly experienced hardware and firmware engineers, building world-class consumer and professional products.
This is a publicly listed company with the R&D team based in Melbourne with clients throughout the world.
Great opportunity for career development and possible lead role
What you'll do:
- The Senior QA Engineer will spend most of their time testing firmware for new products, as well as testing new features for existing products.
- Become an expert on products and features
- Running manual and automated testing of new products and features, as well as regression testing to maintain quality.
- Designing and documenting test plans for new products and features.
- Be engaged and contribute to knowledge sharing and skills development
- Communicating and collaborating with other QA engineers, delivery lead and internal/external designers and developers.
- Predominately creating test setups, testing firmware, and documenting test results and issues.
- Updating test cases, test plans, and other relevant QA documents and databases.
- Keeping products and third-party test samples and QA equipment in organised, safe and updated condition and available for use.
What you'll need:
- QA experience testing electronic or embedded devices
- Experience in a manual testing environment
- UI testing, customer behaviour, UX design interest
- Experience using issue tracking systems such as Jira
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python
- Experience using Linux and MacOS environments
- Engineering degree - prefer software or electronic engineering but can be flexible
Nice to have:
- QA experience testing software applications in MacOS, Windows and mobile environments
- Experience using test case management systems
- Experience with C or embedded C programming
- Ability to write and execute test plans
- Any experience or interest in video, photography or audio domains
- Experience using cameras, making films
- Colour science or image processing experience
What's in it for you:
- A mix of office, WFH and remote work will be considered.
- Great working environment - flexible hours (core hours 10 am -3 pm) work from home, good work-life balance, very competitive salary.
Don't miss out! Rub shoulders with giants! Apply now.