Do you have a knack for working on a full spectrum of products designed and built to improve people's lives?
Join an award-winning product development company focused on bringing new products to the market, from medical devices to consumer electronics.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
• Hybrid work setup
• Innovative environment
• Great team culture
• Work with an excellent team of engineers
• Competitive salary package
What you'll do:
• Write and review engineering documentation, test plans and reports.
• Play a lead role in the design of hardware schematics and PCB layouts.
• Perform product build activities including PCB assembly, soldering, mechanical fitment, component ordering, PCB ordering, and incoming part inspections.
• Design and implement hardware verification test plans and reports.
• Develop new and maintain existing engineering component libraries.
• Perform daily SVN check-ins of all hardware designs and maintain project repository.
• Work with industrial, mechanical and manufacturing suppliers in developing and manufacturing products.
• Ensure all engineering activities comply with the company's Quality Management System.
• Ensure time reporting of activities worked on is accurately completed each week.
• Support all quality continuous improvement initiatives through participating in and contributing to the development and improvement of engineering processes.
What you'll need:
• An engineering or computer science degree.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with team members in group settings and in their written communication.
• Ability to write and review engineering documentation.
• Experience designing digital and analogue hardware, including developing and understanding schematics and PCB layout.
• Knowledge of embedded processors, digital buses, RF and analogue circuitry.
• Experience in the use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, and spectrum analysers.
• Experience with agile methodology.
• Experience in performing engineering within a quality management system.
• Knowledge of product manufacture and New Production Introduction (NPI) processes.
• Able to communicate professionally with customers.
You don't want to miss out. APPLY NOW!