Embrace the occasion to engage in collaborative ventures with a trailblazing international corporation celebrated for its groundbreaking problem-solving in the automotive and industrial sectors.
Utilize your inventive engineering acumen to effect transformative solutions for contemporary predicaments and exert influence on the future landscape.
Engage with an extensive array of products that amalgamate state-of-the-art software, mechatronics, and electronics, thereby facilitating the effortless automation of an array of industrial applications. Embrace this platform to catalyze your professional trajectory towards unprecedented levels of accomplishment.
The company is located in Melbourne.
What's in it for you:
• Great salary package
• Work on unique projects
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
• Work on new advanced technologies
What you’ll do:
• Develop safety-critical and mobility-focused embedded software.
• Proficiently configure AUTOSAR BSW components to align with project requirements.
• Undertake the design, implementation, and rigorous testing of intricate device drivers, communication protocols, and various layers of hardware and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) abstraction.
• Collaborate closely with software architects to formulate middleware and BSW designs that effectively fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements.
• Provide support to the EE department by assisting in board bring-up and hardware verification activities.
• Execute the implementation of comprehensive testing procedures, debugging routines, and diagnostics for our systems. Analyze the resultant data to ensure system robustness.
• Thoroughly validate and verify intricate mechatronics systems, focusing on the seamless integration of subsystems.
• Actively participate in design and code review processes, adhering to the principles of an agile SDLC.
• Engage in collaborative efforts with fellow software engineers, as well as teams in electrical, mechanical, systems, and product domains, to effectively address and resolve issues..
What you'll need:
• Education in Electronics Engineering and/or Computer Science.
• Proficiency in programming languages: C/C++ and Python.
• Years of experience in important roles in embedded software projects, preferably in the automotive and robotics fields.
• Passion for working with automotive and robotic technologies.
• Experience with RTOS, CAN, SPI, I2C, UDS, bootloaders
• Experience with Debugging (J-link, Lauterbach/Trace32), reading data sheets, schematic reading/analysis, unit testing, integration testing
• Experience with NXP, TI, STM32
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity and experience with AUTOSAR.
• Familiarity with MATLAB/Simulink
• Familiarity with Model-Based Development and reading/testing/debugging/integrating generated code
• Experience with functional safety standards like ISO26262, IEC61508, and/or ASIL.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!