Leverage your imaginative engineering prowess to drive meaningful resolutions to present challenges, exerting a profound influence on future developments.
Work in tandem with a comprehensive product portfolio that seamlessly integrates cutting-edge software, mechatronics, and electronics, empowering streamlined automation across a diverse range of industrial applications.
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
What's in it for you:
• Great salary package
• Work on unique projects
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
• Work on new advanced technologies
What you’ll do:
• Take charge and work with a team of engineers to create computer programs for electric cars, specifically focusing on managing energy and controlling the vehicle's body functions.
• Design different parts of the software to meet specific needs outlined by the systems engineering team.
• Bring these designs to life by either manually writing the code or using a Model Based Design approach.
• Test each part of the software to make sure it works correctly. Collaborate with the testing team to quickly identify and solve any problems that come up.
• Be a part of the entire process of developing software, from the initial idea to integrating it into the car, testing it, and finally releasing it for use in vehicles.
What you’ll need:
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or the equivalent in experience with focus on controls engineering
• 4+ years of proven industry experience in a software development environment
• Experience using Simulink to create software components in a Model Based Design workflow
• Experience generating code using MathWorks tools, and analysis of generated code
• Experience with plant model creation and simulation
• Proficient in embedded C/C++
• Experience in data analysis
• Knowledge of version control (Git)
• Detailed and creative thinking
Nice to have:
• Worked industries like automotive, aerospace or robotics
• Experience in battery modelling and charging control
• Experience working in an agile workflow
• Familiarity with Python
• Familiarity with communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, I2C, SPI)
• Familiarity with RTOS
An opportunity you should not miss. APPLY NOW!