Play a key role and lead project teams to deliver complex projects.
Work with an excellent team of engineers! Join a company that values people, has a great culture and has supportive managers.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
- Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
- Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth.
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
What you'll do:
- Lead project development teams to deliver major projects on time with quality.
- Act as a key interface between engineering, other departments, suppliers and customers concerning project deliverables.
- Adhere to the company's internal processes and ISO/TS16949 and IATF16949 standards.
- Plan and maintain accurate project plans and budgets.
- Ensure the project scope and core deliverables are clearly summarized in the project brief.
- Work with all project stakeholders to establish an accurate and feasible plan.
- Identify and maintain project budgets, including BOM costs, ED&D, etc.
- Identify critical paths or high-risk activities.
- Maintain an accurate project plan throughout the life of the project.
- Ensure all stakeholder grant approvals at each project gate.
- Maintain an effective project issue list.
- Conduct regular Project Team (PT) meetings to maintain open communication with all project stakeholders.
- Weekly reporting to management on project status.
- Take ownership and execute all program management activities in the time allocated.
- Liaise with sales to ensure customer milestones are clearly defined, and that purchase orders are received.
- Liaise with procurement, sales and engineering to support the preparation of RFQ responses.
- Working within the project administrative system to monitor and maintain part status.
- Liaise with procurement to ensure material is ordered and procured for part build or customer deliverables.
- Issuing of purchase orders.
- Actively pursue stakeholders on critical path activities.
- Liaise with suppliers to achieve project deliverables.
What you'll need:
- Solid project management experience.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience with creating and documenting system-level specifications identifying all requirements and interfaces.
- Experience with facilitating discussions with customers and leveraging the team as needed.
- Experience with client and customer-facing.
- Experience with planning and maintaining accurate project plans and budgets.
- Experience with taking ownership and execution of all program management activities.
Grab this opportunity with both hands. APPLY NOW!