Join a company that elevates compliance assurance with EMC and Electrical Safety Testing and Consulting.
A new interesting challenge for Safety Engineers awaits! A new position has been created in Melbourne for an Electrical Safety Lead specializing in Electrical Standards and Safety.
What you'll do:
- Prepare test procedures and test report forms.
- Interface with customers and preparation of quotations.
- Identification of new test equipment requirements.
- Manage product safety compliance testing projects.
What you'll need:
- Experience in creating test plans and test reports.
- Expertise in liaising with clients.
- Capable of ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Sound electronics knowledge
- Able to use electrical test equipment (power meter, multimeter, etc)
- A strong focus on detail (standards, reports, procedures etc)
Nice to have:
- Demonstrate initiative
- Able to work well independently, or as well as part of a small team
Don't miss out. Level up and apply now!