Bring your creative engineering mind to make a difference in solving current challenges and impacting the future.
Join a global leader in digital control systems for the automotive and industrial sectors. With products that combine software, mechatronics and electronics that enable automation across various industrial applications, you can take your career to the next level!
The company is located in Melbourne.
What’s in it for you:
- Great salary package
- Work on unique projects
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Excellent team and work culture
What you’ll do:
- Contribute significantly to a team tasked with advancing our new generation of vehicles, working on designing, developing, and producing world-class electric mobility control and interface systems.
- Join forces with our functional teams to ensure seamless integration and work in tandem with our engineering and build teams to deliver, develop, and sustain top-notch autonomous electric vehicles.
What you’ll need:
- A passionate interest in electric transport and an interest in developing new generations of electric vehicles.
- Expertise in electronics design and development, electronic systems, schematic design and PCB layout.
- Hands on experience working on equipment above 2kW
- Experience with motor control
- Proficiency with Altium Designer schematic and PCB layout software.
- An understanding of electric vehicle systems including battery management, BLDC & PMSM motor drivers, high reliability Vehicle Control Units, telematics, communications via network standards and CAN Bus.
- Experience in architecting, designing and testing mixed signal electronic systems combining embedded microcontrollers, analog, digital and power driver IC’s, communications and battery management.
- Diligence in design testing and validation. Design and construction of test rigs.
- Product testing and qualification
It’s now or never. Apply now!